Our Organic balloon arch is perfect for everything from corporate functions to birthday parties at home. It features balloons inflated to various sizes and arranged in a whimsical flowing garland. You can choose from our 98 in-stock colors and add extra flourishes like faux floral, foil balloons, starbursts, letters or numbers.
Note that the Premier level of balloon arch includes unlimited foil balloons, custom vinyl printing, custom colors and more.
Frequently asked questions about organic columns 1. Is assembly and on-site installation included? Yes! We assemble the decor in our studio, and then deliver and install them on-site. It's all included as part of our flat delivery fee to anywhere in the Indianapolis area.
2. What is the difference between the Standard, Deluxe and Premier Balloon Arches? The difference is how detailed they are made. The Standard level includes 9, 11 and 16 inch balloons for a fun bubbly look. The Deluxe builds on the Standard, adding lots of tiny 5 inch balloons to give more depth and character to the design. The Premier level adds even bigger balloons and includes confetti, starbursts and foil balloons at no extra cost.
3. What if I'd like to add on foils balloons, confetti filled balloons, or other customizations You can absolutely customize your balloon column just as much as our balloon garlands. The only difference between our organic arches and organic garlands is that columns have a sturdy frame to hold them up. To experience all our customization options, simply click over to the Standard, Deluxe or Premier Organic Garlands pages and order the length you'd like. At checkout, you can just make a note that you'd like your garland on an arch frame. Note that we'll need the framework back after your event.
4. Will organic arches work outside? They sure will! Of course balloons don't last as long in summer heat as they do inside, and strong winds can still be problematic, but organic decor can be a great outdoor decoration. We'll bring sturdy bases that should stand up to the wind.
5. What do I need to bring back or tear down? Our bases and poles are reusable and we'll need those back after the event. You can either choose teardown at checkout or return them to our studio within a week or so of your event.
6. How do I choose my colors? We have over 98 in-stock colors to choose from. You can check out our color chart to see all the options or tell us something like "I'd like Lime Green, a light pink, and a couple shades of blue." If you'd like to email us a sample of your colors from an invite or other decorations, that'd work too. By request, we can even take a sample photo of your proposed colors together and send it to you for confirmation.
Delivery Price: No matter the size of your order, the delivery price is just $50 anywhere in Indianapolis. If you’re located farther away, the travel cost will be calculated at checkout based on your zip code.
If you’d prefer to save money, click “Pick up from studio” at checkout and you can schedule a time to pick it up. Of course, larger décor elements require some on-site assembly and a large enough vehicle to transport them, so you might just want to have us deliver it.
Teardown: Most garlands do not require internal framework, so you can simply pop the balloons after your event. If you’d rather have us come handle the teardown, the price is normally around $75 for all the decor. If it’s a large event or you need it out at a certain time it might be a bit more.
If your décor does include reusable hardware, bases, steel numbers, faux floral, shimmer or greenery walls, we will need those back after the event. You can return them to our studio at 5145 E 65th Street, Indianapolis, IN 46220 or choose the “teardown” option at checkout.
If you have any questions or don’t see what you’d like here, please feel free to call any time at 317-762-8008 or email us at Sales@Banzi.events