Our Deluxe Organic Garland is our most popular level of garland. It's perfect for everything from corporate functions to birthday parties at home. This beautiful installation features 11 inch and 16 inch balloons inflated to various sizes and arranged in a whimsical flowing garland plus smaller 5 inch balloons flowing like rivers in between the larger balloons. This mid-grade option is $30 per linear foot and includes on-site installation. You can choose from our 98 in-stock colors and add extra flourishes like faux floral, foil balloons, starbursts, letters and numbers or choose to add a Shimmer Wall or Greenery Wall to your order.
Note that the Premier level garland includes unlimited foil balloons, custom vinyl printing, confetti and more.
Frequently asked questions about organic garlands 1. Is assembly and on-site installation included? Yes! We assemble the garlands in our studio, and then deliver and install them on-site. It's all included as part of our flat delivery fee to anywhere in the Indianapolis area.
2. What is the difference between the Standard, Deluxe and Premiere Garlands? The difference is how detailed they are made. The Standard level includes 9, 11 and 16 inch balloons for a fun bubbly look. The Deluxe builds on the Standard, adding lots of tiny 5 inch balloons to give more depth and character to the design. Finally, the Premiere level builds on the Deluxe by adding more large 16 inch and 36 inch balloons and includes foil balloons, confetti, limited vinyl printing and more in the price.
Any level of garland can be created in any size and are priced by the foot.
3. How do I determine the length? People tend to overthink the length. If you'd like the garland in a popular "demi-arch" style going up one side and over the top, simply measure the height plus the width. For example, going up 7 feet and over 7 feet would be a 14 foot length, while a horizontal garland could be as simple as a six foot garland over a cake table. We've made garlands up to 70 feet long. You also don't have to be specific down to the inch. If your garland is a foot shorter than expected, we can often cut the corner and make it look good and if it's a little too long, we can add a wistful curve with the extra length and it'll still look great.
4. Are there places garlands won't work? We rig most of our garlands using command hooks. They're simple and if used properly will not harm walls (be sure to pull the tab when removing them rather than pulling straight off.) Unfortunately, they don't stick to stone or porous brick. We can sometimes get creative, tying to pillars and light fixtures or using magnets from the ceiling, but if there's any doubt, just give us a call or email us a picture of where you'd like to set it up and we can give some guidance.
5. Will garlands work outside? They sure will! Of course balloons don't last as long in summer heat as they do inside, and strong winds can still be problematic, but garlands can be a great outdoor decoration. Just make sure we have something to rig to, like a fence, porch or trellis. If you have nasty weather or high winds on the day of your event and need to move inside, we don't mind. Just let us know on the day of the event and we'll help you find a great spot inside to set up your garland.
6. What do I need to bring back or tear down? If your balloons are on a hoop, frame, shimmer wall, greenery wall or bases, we'll need to get those re-usable pieces back. Additionally, if you add faux floral to your garland, we'll need that returned. You can choose to return them to our studio within 14 days of your event or select teardown at checkout and we'll handle it for you.Our garlands normally are rigged to a wall, so just carefully pull the tab on your command hooks, pop the balloons and dispose of them in a garbage can (The latex balloons are biodegradable.)
7. How do I choose my colors? We have 98 in-stock colors to choose from. You can check out our color chart to see all the options or tell us something like "I'd like Lime Green, a light pink, and a couple shades of blue." If you'd like to email us a sample of your colors from an invite or other decorations, that'd work too. By request, we can even take a sample photo of your proposed colors together and send it to you for confirmation.
Delivery Price: No matter the size of your order, the delivery price is just $50 anywhere in Indianapolis. If you’re located farther away, the travel cost will be calculated at checkout based on your zip code.
If you’d prefer to save money, click “Pick up from studio” at checkout and you can schedule a time to pick it up. Of course, larger décor elements require some on-site assembly and a large enough vehicle to transport them, so you might just want to have us deliver it.
Teardown: Most garlands do not require internal framework, so you can simply pop the balloons after your event. If you’d rather have us come handle the teardown, the price is normally around $75 for all the decor. If it’s a large event or you need it out at a certain time it might be a bit more.
If your décor does include reusable hardware, bases, steel numbers, faux floral, shimmer or greenery walls, we will need those back after the event. You can return them to our studio at 5145 E 65th Street, Indianapolis, IN 46220 or choose the “teardown” option at checkout.
If you have any questions, feel free to call us anytime at 317-762-8008.